About SERVPRO of NW DeKalb / Dunwoody / Brookhaven
Justin & Brandon Bisig
Owners of SERVPRO of NW DeKalb / Dunwoody / Brookhaven
SERVPRO of NW DeKalb/Dunwoody/Brookhaven knows the worry and stress that comes with fire, water and mold damage. With over 20 years of disaster restoration experience, our team is here to help, anytime day or night. We are always here to help.
Our goal is to help limit the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of NW DeKalb/Dunwoody/Brookhaven specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage.
SERVPRO of NW DeKalb/Dunwoody/Brookhaven can also mitigate mold and mildew from your business or home. As we mentioned our team has over 20 years of experience in the industry. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No job is too small for our team!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! We are always here to help, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BOMA - Building Owners & Managers Association
- IFMA - International Facility Management Association
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration
- LLRT - Large Loss Response Team
- PLRB - Property & Liability Resource Bureau
- RIMS - The Risk Management Society
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year for Georgia
- SERVPRO 47th Annual Convention Franchise of the Year